Strawberry Sage are a startup, capitalising on the ever-growing local food production market. Strawberry Sage are looking to expand on their product offering with a wide range of locally produced foods, aimed at the environmentally friendly demographics.
As a startup, Strawberry Sage wanted a solution that was cost-effective without compromising on the quality and security of the website. The obvious solution was to create a Shopify e-commerce store with a strong brand aimed at a younger, ethically conscious demographic. Images of fresh, organic food coupled with fun colours and fonts were the obvious choice for the brand.
The site went live in August 2020 and ongoing digital expertise is required to build upon the initial product offering & marketing channels. Lloyds SEO will be providing a number of digital strategies to help drive organic and repeat users, including:
- On page SEO and content strategy
- Local SEO, citations & linkbuilding campaigns
- Email marketing (mailchimp)
- Retargeting campaigns and basket abandonment campaigns
- Social media (Instagram and Pinterest will be obvious choices for their demographic)
- A/B Split testing with Google Optimise
- Conversion rate optimisation
Furthermore, additional development work will be required as the business expands.